The information we collect:
We collect the following information from our users:
- Personal Information such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address.
- Non-personal information that includes but is not restricted to information that does not exclusively identify you. We may collect non-personal information from the users such as demographic information, interests of the user, gender, variety of products purchased on our website. Further, we may collect non-personal information such as the users IP address, the browser used, the duration of time spent on our website, the sites visited when users leave our website and the type of device used when visiting our website.
The manner in collecting this information:
We collect the aforementioned information from you in the following manner:
- We collect information directly from the users in the following manner:
- Personal information that we physically collect from users at various on-ground events in which we participate such as exhibitions, pop-up shops, stalls.
- Personal information that users exchange with us on our website in exchange for coupon codes or discounts.
- Personal information we collect when users place an order on our website to purchase our products.
- We collect information passively from users in the following manner:By using tracking tools, cookies and web beacons for collecting information about the usage of our website.
- Collection of information from other third party sources: We do not collect any information from any third party sources.
Use of your personal information/cookies:
At the outset, it is pertinent to note that we do not distribute the information that we collect with any unauthorized third party sources.
We use the information that we collect from you in the following manner:
- We use information to deliver the products purchased on our website: We might use the information provided to contact users in order to confirm a purchase or transaction. The user may be contacted through an automated Interactive voice response (IVR) system. We might use the information provided to deliver the products purchased.
- We may use information to respond to requests or questions.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services: We might use information to customize and enhance the users experience with us.
- We may use the information for the purpose of sale and marketing: We might use information to send information to the users about special promotions, offers, deals or discounts. We may also send information to users to tell them about our new products, goods and features. These might be our own offers or products or third party or collaborative offers or products we think a user may find interesting.
- We use information to communicate with users regarding transactions: We might send you emails or text message about a purchase. Further, if the order placed has payment option of "Cash on Delivery”, then an automated call is placed and a user has to confirm the transaction. The contact information of the users who receive this call is used and stored with the automated Interactive voice response (IVR) system only. We do not share the contact details of the users for the purpose of receiving an automated call to confirm the order with anyone else apart from the Interactive voice response (IVR).
We use information as otherwise permitted by lawPayment Portal
- We use payment portals that are operated by third parties. The Omnia Design Company does not collect any bank account details, credit card numbers, debit card numbers of any of the users and we are not concerned with any such transactions.
- The users can select various options to make payment for the products purchased. Users can either opt to pay through ‘PayTm’, ‘PayPal’, ‘Cashfree’, ‘Net banking’, ;UPI’, ‘Walets’ such as Ola Money, Jio Money, Airtel Money, Mobikwik, PhonePe, FreeCharge and through credit or debit card.
- For the purpose of payment through any of the aforementioned payment portals/options, payment portal itself will collect and receive the information regarding our users. The Omnia Design Company does not collect, store, receive or use any of the information that the users share with the aforementioned payment portals. The information is collected, stored and used only by the aforementioned payment portals.
- Our exclusive logistic provider is called ‘delhiveryindia private limited’ and our back up service provider is ‘shiprocket’.In the event that a user wants to opt for a ‘rush shipping order’, then we dispatch the order through a courier service called ‘DTDC’. We have an individual agreement with out logistics provers.
- Our logistic providers are privy to the following information of the users: their name, email address, contact details, delivery address, product (s) purchased, the price of the products, discounts (if any) applicable on the products and the tax collected on the products.
Links to third party websites/collaborations:
- We do not have any links on our website to third party websites except towards the aforementioned payment portals.
- A user who wishes to access a third party website directly from our website does so at their own cost, risk and peril. The Omnia Design Company does not take any liability or risk associated with such actions.
- If a user wishes to sign up and use our services through social media portals such as “Facebook”, “Twitter” or “Gmail”, then the user’s login is routed through a third party ‘plug in’ called “Social Login”.
- The user does not share any information with the plug in as the it functions solely as a routing system.
- We are not privy to the information a user shares with social media portals when they use these portals to log into our website.
- We do not ask for the password or any information related to passwords from the users.
- The users cannot retrieve the password from us since we do not store, use or have any knowledge about the password of the users. In the event that a user has lost or misplaced their password, they can only ‘re-set’ the password and cannot ask The Omnia Design Company to ‘re-send’ or ‘retrieve’ their old password.
- In the event that a user has forgotten the password, then an automated email with a link to re-set the password will be sent to the user. The User can then re-set their password by following the instructions stated in the link.
- The users always have the option to opt-out from receiving promotional and commercial emails from The Omnia Design Company.
- We provide the users with an opportunity to opt-out from receiving such communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the email they receive.
- Further, users can opt-out from receiving further communications or from correcting their information by sending us an email on email@example.com. It may be noted that a request to not receive unsolicited commercial emails will not apply to messages that the user requests or that are not commercial in nature. We may still contact users regarding purchases made even if they opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial messages.
- The Users can also opt-out of the database. A user can send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org requesting us to remove their personal information from our data base.
- All users must be 18 years of age or older in order to register with us, be a part of our data base and to successfully purchase products on our website.
- Our website is operational within the territory of India and is governed by all laws applicable within the territory of India including the Information Technology Act, 2000 read with Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
The Omnia Design Company
28thRoad, Bandra West,